About Redlands Little Athletics
Family + Fun + Fitness
Redlands Athletics Club Carnival
- Presentation Day and AGM - May 3rd, 2015 at 11am in the Smith Street Hall (hall across from the long jump pits)
- 2015-16 Club Management Committee. We would love you to be part of our Club Committee. Nominations are now open for all Committee Positions. No experience is necessary with support provided. Committee nomination form available Here .
- Nominations received for the 2015-16 Club Management Committee can be found Here
- Cross Country Events are held over the cooler months through Qld Athletics and other Clubs, for runners aged from 5 years. The QA Winter Calendar is available here. Head over to the Senior Page for more details
Sign on for Season 2015/16
Registration will be taken in August 2015
Registration info is the Registration Tab above
Our Clubhouse is located at Cleveland District High School near the basketball courts.
Redlands Athletics is a registered club of the 'Get Started' program - details also in the Registration tab
|No. of Children||Fees|
|Tiny Tots (3-4yrs)||$|
Redlands Athletics offers a two-week trial for new athletes wanting to try Little Athletics before signing on for the season. A two-week trial fee is $20 and this will be taken off the registration fee, when registering for the season. Trialist must register in person between 1.30 and 2.30pm on Saturday afternoons
Please remember all new athletes need to provide proof of age (birth certificate or passport)
Age Registration table is available Here
Tiny Tots Program will be introduced this season to cater for 3 and 4 years old. Tiny Tots is a play based athletics program and will start in October
Our Club has a No Refund policy. Once registration fees have been paid there are no refunds. We provide new athletes with a two week trial period at a cost of $20.
Parent participation is vital to running an afternoon of Little Athletics.
Areas requiring assistance are
- Set up and Pack up see roster below
- Age marshall - acts as group leader, records results, issues result tickets
- Finish line - time track events, place judges, lap counting
- Track - starter, start marshall, hurdle set up
- Jumps - rake sandpits, measure jumps, maintain bar height, judge
- Throws - measure throws, spike, spot, judge
- Canteen - sales and BBQ
- Technical - line marking, equipment maintenance
All Families are placed into Set Up Groups. Each group will have four Set up/BBQ/Canteen/Pack Up duties throughout the season. Set up Roster for 2014-15 is available Here
Our Season runs from September to March.
Saturday afternoons during September to December competition starts at 3pm (please arrive by 2.30pm to sign-in and join the pre-competition warm up)
During January competition is held on Friday evenings at 6pm (please arrive by 5.30pm to sign in and join the pre-competition warm up)
During February and March Saturday competition starts at 3pm (please arrive by 2.30 to sign in and join the pre-competition warm up)
The decision to cancel competition due to extreme weather (excessive heat or rain) will be made by the management committee on the day of competition and information posted on this website and on our facebook page after 1.00pm. If you are in doubt, please phone the club after 1pm
Please see our Carnival tab for details of Regional Relay Days and Regional Inter-club Championships. Many centres hold carnivals throughout the season. Athletes may choose to attend these. Details of carnivals will be posted on the noticeboard and in our monthly newsletters.
Pets are not permitted at the school grounds at any time. Smoking is also not permitted on the school grounds.
Fundraising with Quickbeds
Help raise funds for Redlands Athletics
If you're booking accomodation for upcoming holiday or trip away, book through Quickbeds and you will help raise funds for our Club
Our Grass Roots Code = 1523
Coaching in the Off Season will be comfirmed Here
Fundraising with Athletes Foot
Redlands Athletics is now part of The Athletes Foot 'kick back' program with $5 from every pair of shoes purchased in store at Capalaba & Carindale is donated back to our club