About Redlands Little Athletics
Family + Fun + Fitness
- Friday 23rd January Week 16 of Competition. Program 1 will be running. Cancelled
- Friday 30th January Week 17 of Competition. Program 2 will be running
- Saturday 31st January Redlands Club Carnival details below
- Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th February - Regional Inter-club Games details below
- Saturday 14th February Week 18 - Club Championships Day 3
- Saturday 21st February Week 19 - PB Day
- Saturday 28th February Week 20 - Club Championships Day 4
Redlands Athletics Club Carnival
- Saturday 31st January 2015 Redlands Club Carnival
- Please find the program Here
- Nominations form and info Here
- Open to all U6-U17 athletes. U6's up to 4 events, U7-17's maximum of 5 events. $10 per athlete. Nominations close Last Mail Wednesday 28/1/15. No Late nominations will be accepted. Participation medals for U6 athletes. Medals presented to all placegetters
- South East Regional Inter-Club Championships Feburary 7th and 8th State Athletics Facility Nathan
- Nominations close on Friday 23rd January.
- Ages U7 to U17 Cost $10 per athlete.
- Athletes in U9 to U17 who qualify 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th in their event progress through to LAQ State Champs held in March
- Draft Program available Here
- NominationsForm available Here
Sign On for Season 2014-15
Missed our Sign On Weekend??
We will be taking Registrations and Trialists throughout December
Registration info is the Registration Tab above
Come down on Saturdays between 1.30pm and 2.30pm to collect your rego pack. Payment options include cash and eftpos.
Uniforms will also be available to purchase from 1.30pm
Our Clubhouse is located at Cleveland District High School near the basketball courts.
Redlands Athletics is a registered club of the 'Get Started' program - details also in the Registration tab
|No. of Children||Fees|
|Tiny Tots (3-4yrs)||$75|
Redlands Athletics offers a two-week trial for new athletes wanting to try Little Athletics before signing on for the season. A two-week trial fee is $20 and this will be taken off the registration fee, when registering for the season. Trialist must register in person between 1.30 and 2.30pm on Saturday afternoons
Please remember all new athletes need to provide proof of age (birth certificate or passport)
Age Registration table is available Here
Tiny Tots Program will be introduced this season to cater for 3 and 4 years old. Tiny Tots is a play based athletics program and will start in Week 5, October 4th.
Our Club has a No Refund policy. Once registration fees have been paid there are no refunds. We provide new athletes with a two week trial period at a cost of $20.
Parent participation is vital to running an afternoon of Little Athletics.
Areas requiring assistance are
- Set up and Pack up see roster below
- Age marshall - acts as group leader, records results, issues result tickets
- Finish line - time track events, place judges, lap counting
- Track - starter, start marshall, hurdle set up
- Jumps - rake sandpits, measure jumps, maintain bar height, judge
- Throws - measure throws, spike, spot, judge
- Canteen - sales and BBQ
- Technical - line marking, equipment maintenance
All Families are placed into Set Up Groups. Each group will have four Set up/BBQ/Canteen/Pack Up duties throughout the season. Set up Roster for 2014-15 is available Here
Our Season runs from September to March.
Saturday afternoons during September to December competition starts at 3pm (please arrive by 2.30pm to sign-in and join the pre-competition warm up)
During January competition is held on Friday evenings at 6pm (please arrive by 5.30pm to sign in and join the pre-competition warm up)
During February and March Saturday competition starts at 3pm (please arrive by 2.30 to sign in and join the pre-competition warm up)
The decision to cancel competition due to extreme weather (excessive heat or rain) will be made by the management committee on the day of competition and information posted on this website and on our facebook page after 1.00pm. If you are in doubt, please phone the club after 1pm
Please see our Carnival tab for details of Regional Relay Days and Regional Inter-club Championships. Many centres hold carnivals throughout the season. Athletes may choose to attend these. Details of carnivals will be posted on the noticeboard and in our monthly newsletters.
Pets are not permitted at the school grounds at any time. Smoking is also not permitted on the school grounds.
Coaching will resume 19th January.
Mondays Long/Triple Jump 4.30pm with Kathy, Throws 5-6pm with Sean, Sprints/Middle Distance 5-6pm with Paul
Wednesday Sprints/Walks 5-6pm with Paul, Middle Distance 5-6pm with Ben
ANZ Introducer Program
If your in the market for a home loan or looking to refinance ANZ will provide Redlands Athletics with funding for each loan taken out. For more information speak to Morris Fowke (parent U11 girls). Funds raised through this partnership will support our athlete's development, provide assistance at higher level competition, keep our equipment current, assist with running costs etc
Thanks to Athletes Foot
Thank you to The Athlete's Foot Capalaba & Carindale for attending our sign on day on Saturday 16th August. Redlands Athletics is now part of their 'kick back' program with $5 from every pair of shoes purchased in stores is donated back to the club